I hope everyone is having a great week. How many of you get tomorrow off? If you do, enjoy it and if you don’t try not to get jealous of those that do. Most important for both groups is to remember that this is veterans day and every vet around has made an incredible sacrifice. Thank them. If you don’t know any, Bucksome Boomer is one, so head over to her blog and thank her.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a hotel for the trip, it cost $350 or so.
2. Today I feel pretty good towards money. I’m about to pay all my bills and I get paid friday!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was watched movies with my roommate sunday afternoon.
4. I will consider this week a success if I am productive on friday. (does anyone else have thursday off?)
5. My go-to recipe depends on what I’ve got in the kitchen and what season it is. I usually have all the stuff for shrimp pesto pasta, so lets go with that.