Every year, I get some interesting visitors to the blog through search terms. Most of these people dont stay long, because my site isn’t what they are after, but it’s funny to see how they ended up here. I dont get as many interesting hits as Jana at the Daily Money Shot, but there are still a few good ones. Here are the best:
- www.fule xxxarabee muvee - I’ve got no idea what this person was after, but I hope they found it.
- zombie proof trucks - I dont think these will be necessary in the future, but I’ve been wrong before. Hopefully this person builds one.
- why is the principal balance of my loan going up – either because you’re not making payments or you have an exotic note. Get this fixed!
- which way round do hurdles go – I have no idea, I always thought you went over the hurdles.
- where can i buy a gross of white t-shirts – I have no idea, but why do you need so many? The 3 packs are more than enough for me.
- what would happen if there is no toilet paper – Something that I’ve never thought about until now. Thanks for making me worry.
- what to wear to fincon – hmmm…..I wonder who this could be!
- what started the boogeyman? – Apparently, it’s a stephen king book.
- tasting local food is a big part of my travel – Mine too. In fact, H and I had sushi not too long ago, and I just could hardly stomach the cost of the meal. It was so much more expensive than in Japan, and it tasted so much worse. I dont know if I could ever eat it again.
- swagger calculator – Hoping that you find one of these and it says you’ve got tons of swag.
- reusing old socks – I havent really found something for this yet. You could compost them if you like, or turn them into rags if you’re feeling really brave.
- recycling used tooth brushes into decorating items – I cant even begin to see how you would decorate with these as I usually just use them for cleaning. I’d love to see what you come up with though!
- no spend november rules – Pretty self explanatory if you ask me.
- much men on 1woman – not going to touch that one
- marriages on short notice in anchorage alaska – it’s not las vegas, people. It’s way colder most of the time.
Those are the most interesting things that people have looked for on the blog in 2012 – what is your favorite?