While i’m honeymooning with H on the other side of the world, I’ve got a few posts lined up. Some serious, and some not. I hope you enjoy, and I’ll respond to comments, etc when I get back!
Some of the people who read this site are directed here by google, and most of the queries involve sustainability questions of some sort. However, just like all the other websites, I get some pretty funny queries that send people my way. They usually leave right away, but it’s still funny that they ended up here based on their search them. Here are some of the best search terms from the first 6 months of 2012:
- get your swagger back – now, why would you have lost it?
- how to use a clothesline – this is usually a pretty simple operation
- are you ready for a zombie attack – I dont really feel like I am, then again, I consider the possibilities of a zombie attack very close to zero.
- pif by borrower meaning – It means you’ve paid the note in full.
- a nice break up letter – glad you’re not going to be rude about it
- being a moron – hopefully Im not towards the top for that search
- if i drink a double shot espresso when i wake up will i crash a few hours later? Probably, but I dont drink caffeine, so i’m not totally sure.
- is it bad to eat 3 bags of chips – if you’re doing it at the same time, i’d say yes
- when you conserve water, you conserve life! – I think so too.
- 20 men on 1 woman – not going to comment.
- 40 and nothing saved for retirement – that is a total shame. Please start saving.
- a ???life blog – a questionable life?
- does leaving the light on affect polar beara – You must have a really interesting living situation
- high moron – heh.
- where is des moines iowa if i’m traveling from las vegas – it’s where des moines always is.
- polar bears turning off lights – can they do that
- the shirts still on the clothesline reel – I suggest you take them off before it rains
- swim 750 yards in 11:48 minutes good? – not bad at all.
- which credit card to put my honeymoon on – dont, use cash
- zombie proof trucks – interesting concept.
A few of the more interesting searches to get to my blog. Which ones do you think are the best?